- MD Strategic Yield Fund – Uses exchange-traded funds (ETFs) to provide exposure to yield-generating fixed income such as global investment-grade bonds and emerging-market bonds. It also includes equities such as preferred shares.
- MD Strategic Opportunities Fund – Uses ETFs to provide exposure to alternative investment asset classes including global small and microcap equities, commodities, real estate equities and private equity.
Key Benefits Of Alternative Investments
When implemented as part of a properly diversified portfolio, and compared with investments within traditional asset classes, alternative investments can help do the following:
- increase diversification
- enhance portfolio risk-adjusted returns
- level out portfolio performance over time
- improve portfolio efficiency
Make a well-diversified portfolio that includes alternative investment funds part of your investment strategy today.