Managing your medical practice takes time and money. We can help you save both with our business banking advice and special rates. Our business accounts have been designed specifically with you in mind – and give you a low-cost alternative to similar business banking solutions offered by competitors.
Physician Business Account
MD and National Bank designed this accounti to meet the needs of unincorporated and incorporated sole practitioner physicians.
- no monthly fees
- interest-bearing at Primeii less 3.5%. See current ratesiii
- no-fee access to internet and telephone banking
- can be electronically linked to a Physician Business Line of Credit
Physician Business Line of Credit
The Physician Business Line of Creditiv is the most flexible way to access funds for your professional needs. This revolving credit arrangement helps you simplify your banking.
It’s ideal for busy professionals who don't always have time to move funds to and from an operating account. Each time your Physician Business Account has insufficient funds, 5% of your authorized line of credit limit is automatically moved to cover the deficit in your operating account. And if your operating account has a growing balance, your line of credit is automatically repaid in similar 5% increments.
- excellent rates—no need to negotiate new financing every time you need funds, as long as your limit is not exceeded
- electronically linked to the Physician Business Account
- no fixed monthly or annual fees
Talk to an MD Advisor.
Contact your MD Advisor for professional advice and a banking referral. Email or call the MD Banking Solutions Service Centre at National Bank (1 866 333-2580) for more product information.