We offer a complete range of banking services tailored to the specific requirements of physicians and their families. From day-to-day needs like credit cards and chequing accounts to short and long-term loans, we can help you choose the banking solutioni that suits you best.
National Bank High Interest Savings Account—earn 0.75%ii interest
Save your hard-earned income with National Bank’s great 0.75%ii rate on balances over $5,000. Enjoy account access at more than 3,300 ATM machines across Canada via THE EXCHANGE® Network. Find an ATM in your area.
All-In-One BankingTM 1
Enjoy a single banking solution with greater convenience and lower interest costs. National Bank’s All-In-One Banking combines your chequing, high-interest savings, loans and mortgages within a single line of credit banking solution. It could give you greater convenience and lower interest costs.
Every time you make a deposit to your National Bank All-In-One Banking account, your personal debt is instantly and automatically reduced. This can dramatically lower the cost of financing major purchases such as a car, a cottage, home renovations or tuition for a child's education.
MD Platinum Plan
The MD Platinum Plan is a benefit package offered to CMA/MD World Elite or Platinum MasterCard credit card holders. Access the banking services you use most in one competitive package. Exclusively for CMA member physicians and their spouses, the MD Platinum Plan banking package is designed to help provide you with convenience, value and flexibility, including:
- personal lines of creditiii— at prime rateiv with no account handling fees including unlimited transactions on some automated services. See current rates.
- CMA/MD World Elite or Platinum MasterCardTM2 — with a generous and flexible rewards plan and an extensive travel insurance program
- up to three chequing accounts—with low fees
You get this full suite of exclusive services for just $125 a yearv (the annual interest rate is 19.99%).
Mortgages loans, lines of credit
We can help you try to make the right borrowing decision and get debt-free sooner. Fixed rate? Variable rate? A combination mortgage? All-In-One Banking? Let your MD Advisor refer you to a National Bank financing solutions specialist (1-866-333-2580) to find the mortgage solutionv that best fits your life and your financial plan.
Loans and lines of creditvi
Enjoy cost-effective flexible financing to do everything from improving your cash flow to making an RRSP contribution or running your practice.
- Secured and unsecured loans and lines of credit term loans that mature between one and 10 years
- RRSP loans to top up your RRSP or to take advantage of unused contribution room and generate potential tax savings.
Meet with your MD Advisor to incorporate borrowing advice into your integrated wealth management strategy.
Through our relationship with National Bank, MD offers access to a credit card designed especially for physicians.
Enjoy a generous and flexible rewards plan and an extensive travel insurance program you won't find anywhere else with the CMA/MD World Elite MasterCard.
Here’s what you get:
- Flexible travel rewards, with no blackout periods
- A rich and varied À la carte rewards program. Earn up to 2.5 points per dollar in purchases
- Travel medical insurance: 15 to 60 days
- Travel accident insurance:
- Trip cancellation - up to $2,500 per person
- Trip interruption - up to $5,000 per person
- Flight delay - up to $500 per person, for flights delayed for over 4 hours
- Auto rental collision / loss damage
- Purchase protection for 180 days following date of purchase
- Extended warranty protection triples manufacturer’s coverage period for up to two additional years
- Exclusive concierge service (local and international)
- Free access to Salon World MasterCard Banque Nationale at the Montreal-Trudeau airport
- Travel without restriction
- Travel reimbursements per account each year:
- up to $100 for airport parking
- up to $100 for baggage fees
- up to $50 for seat selection charge
- Individual income: $80,000
- Household income: $150,000
- Annual fee – primary card: $125
- Annual fee – secondary card: No charge
(Up to three additional cards for no additional annual fee)
Complete the application then mail or fax it to National Bank.
Talk to an MD Advisor.
To open an account today, contact your MD Advisor so we can put you in contact with a representative at the National Bank, or call the MD Banking Solutions Service Centre at National Bank at 1 866 333-2580.